- MST CAN recommended in NICE guidance for therapeutic interventions after abuse and neglect The guidelines cover recognising and responding to abuse and neglect in children and young people aged under 18. It covers physical, sexual...
- Excluded pupils 'abandoned by schools' Too many pupils are being pushed out of mainstream classes in England and abandoned with an inadequate education, says a report from MPs....
- Improved mental health support for children in care Up to 10 pilots across the country will trial new high quality mental health assessments, that ensure young people are assessed at the...
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
The Colebrooke Centre was set up to contribute to the work of building and developing effective services for children and families by applying insights and practical tools from the emerging field of implementation science and practice.
Please also visit our Library for other articles about implementation science.