- Multisystemic Therapy Brings Family Back Together This mother had lost all hope, but then she met her MST therapist, Lauren Skeels (MST Therapist at the Northamptonshire South team) When I...
- MST-UK film now available to view! Please click here to view the short film about MST in the UK
- NICE Guidance on Child Abuse and Neglect - consultation open You can now review and comment on this draft guideline - for more information, please visit the NICE website. The consultation closes on 19...
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
The Colebrooke Centre was set up to contribute to the work of building and developing effective services for children and families by applying insights and practical tools from the emerging field of implementation science and practice.