- Wigan MST Helps Prevent Placement This young boy was headed to placement, but MST helped him remain in the home Kyle* made it clear to his parents that...
- A Letter to Families Beginning MST A mother counsels others on the benefits of MST By the time a family enters Multisystemic Therapy (MST), the downhill journey into...
- 3rd European MST Conference, Malmö, Sweden - Early bird rate closing soon! The 3rd European MST Conference will be held at the Clarion Hotel & Congress Malmö Live. This conference is great for...
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
The Colebrooke Centre was set up to contribute to the work of building and developing effective services for children and families by applying insights and practical tools from the emerging field of implementation science and practice.
Please also visit our Library for other articles about implementation science.