- In her own words. One mum shares her story of her MST treatment Her relationship with her 14-year-old son had broken down. She argued with her own parents because they had different parenting styles, and...
- An insight into MST in Wigan An MST Champion Does Whatever it Takes Sometimes, it takes a leap of faith. Sometimes, it takes several. Two years ago, Wigan (a...
- MST Strives to Understand the Cultural Experience of Families Sometimes the key to engaging a family is knowing where they come from... Fifteen-year-old Aaron (not his real name) was referred...
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
The Colebrooke Centre was set up to contribute to the work of building and developing effective services for children and families by applying insights and practical tools from the emerging field of implementation science and practice.