- An independent evaluation of the feasibility of using MST FIT in the UK has now been published! Multisystemic therapy for family integrated transitions (MST-FIT) helps young people aged 11 to 17 return to the family home from...
- Understanding Cultural Differences to Achieve Success with MST When a therapist gets a new case, other professionals will sometimes warn, “there are cultural issues.” But what are...
- MST CAN in the Netherlands - a short film DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ENGAGE FAMILIES The mission of Multisystemic Therapy for Child Abuse and Neglect (MST-CAN) is to...
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
The Colebrooke Centre was set up to contribute to the work of building and developing effective services for children and families by applying insights and practical tools from the emerging field of implementation science and practice.