- New programme to protect children at risk of exploitation Children most at risk of being targeted by gangs or violent crime will benefit from better support from specialists across...
- NHS Supports Mental Health Awareness Week As part of #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek, the NHS has produced a range of real-life stories about people experiencing mental health...
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2019 Hosted by the Mental Health Foundation, the theme this year is Body Image – how we think and feel about our bodies....
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
Please also visit our Library for other articles about implementation science.