- International Youth Day 2019 Today is International Youth Day and the theme for 2019 is “Transforming education” This year’s theme highlights...
- Stability Index reveals 'explosion' in number of older children in care An "explosion" in the number of older children going into care for reasons such as criminal or sexual exploitation is putting the...
- New children’s minister appointed in Boris Johnson reshuffle Kemi Badenoch, the MP for Saffron Walden, has succeeded Nadhim Zahawi as children’s minister. The appointment was made public on...
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
Please also visit our Library for other articles about implementation science.