- 'Don't be left in the dark: children and young people's mental health' Click here to read the Local Government Association's short guide to children and young people's mental health, part of...
- Children's Mental Health Week This Children’s Mental Health Week, children, young people and adults are being encouraged to celebrate their uniqueness. It’...
- Can new partnership keep vulnerable children out of care? Five London boroughs, backed by a social impact bond, will offer therapeutic support to at-risk children and their families. To read the...
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
The Colebrooke Centre was set up to contribute to the work of building and developing effective services for children and families by applying insights and practical tools from the emerging field of implementation science and practice.
Please also visit our Library for other articles about implementation science.