- Global award for Northamptonshire social worker with 'passion, dedication and genuine kindness' A children’s social worker at Northamptonshire County Council has won a global award for making a difference to the vulnerable...
- MST Gives Mum Skills to Turn Life Around Mum went from hopeless to in control after MST therapist reinforces skills As a Multisystemic Therapy (MST) supervisor, I always feel...
- A Coordinated Approach to Preventing Placement Police and professionals get called out to the home. Family members are about to give up... Her family life was marked by violence....
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
The Colebrooke Centre was set up to contribute to the work of building and developing effective services for children and families by applying insights and practical tools from the emerging field of implementation science and practice.
Please also visit our Library for other articles about implementation science.