- Youth Endowment Fund awards MST-UK & Ireland funding to develop an enhanced version of MST Building on the success of MST, MST-UK & Ireland, in partnership with Birmingham Children’s Trust Community Interest Company...
- From Crisis Point to Turning Point FAMILY THERAPY HELPS KEEP YOUNG PEOPLE OUT OF CARE IN ESSEX A new report from the Rees Centre, University of Oxford, highlights the impact...
- International Youth Day 2019 Today is International Youth Day and the theme for 2019 is “Transforming education” This year’s theme highlights...
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
Please also visit our Library for other articles about implementation science.