- World Mental Health Day 2018 The theme of this year’s World Mental Health Day is “young people and mental health in a changing world”. Half of...
- Autumn newsletter Find out all of the latest news about MST in the UK and Ireland, as well as other evidence based interventions implemented by NIS...
- Leeds MST FIT team make the shortlist for the Guardian Public Service Awards 2018 The Guardian Public Service Awards’ panel of external judges has met and deliberated, and the Guardian is delighted to announce the...
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
The Colebrooke Centre was set up to contribute to the work of building and developing effective services for children and families by applying insights and practical tools from the emerging field of implementation science and practice.
Please also visit our Library for other articles about implementation science.