- Managing your wellbeing during Coronavirus MST teams are continuing to offer support during the Coronavirus outbreak. We appreciate that there is a lot of uncertainty which is...
- Youth Endowment Fund awards MST-UK & Ireland funding to develop an enhanced version of MST Building on the success of MST, MST-UK & Ireland, in partnership with Birmingham Children’s Trust Community Interest...
- Government of Ireland press release: Bail Supervision Scheme receives ICPA Community Corrections Award The Bail Supervision Scheme, which was designed by the Department of Children and Youth Affairs (DCYA) and is operated by Extern, was...
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
Please also visit our Library for other articles about implementation science.