- MST Involves the Whole Family in Treatment Stella and Paul were losing control of their adopted son, Charlie. He was becoming violent and affecting the whole family. Luckily, they...
- Implementation Science article of the month “Scaling-out” evidence-based interventions to new populations or new health care delivery systems Abstract Background...
- Changing Behavior Takes Time and That's True for MST Staying the course with Multisystemic Therapy Recently, I decided it was time to get healthy. You know when you reach that point in life...
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
The Colebrooke Centre was set up to contribute to the work of building and developing effective services for children and families by applying insights and practical tools from the emerging field of implementation science and practice.
Please also visit our Library for other articles about implementation science.