- A big welcome back for MST in Sheffield! About 100 staff from agencies across Sheffield attending the MST launch last Wednesday in the Town Hall. Following an informative talk from...
- Rise in children taken into care pushes 88% of councils over budget Almost nine out of 10 local authorities in England overspent on children’s social care in the last financial year, as the rising...
- NHS long-term plan: Focus on prevention 'could save 500,000 lives' NHS bosses in England say a new 10-year plan could save up to 500,000 lives by focusing on prevention. GPs, mental health and community...
National Implementation Service
- feasibility of implementing MST in a particular area
- site set up guidelines to ensure MST model fidelity requirements are met
- recruitment toolkits
- training and quality assurance guidelines
Implementation Science is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that aims to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods to promote the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in clinical, organisational or policy contexts.
Please also visit our Library for other articles about implementation science.