- Wigan MST Helps Prevent Placement This young boy was headed to placement, but MST helped him remain in the home Kyle* made it clear to his parents that...
- A Letter to Families Beginning MST A mother counsels others on the benefits of MST By the time a family enters Multisystemic Therapy (MST), the downhill journey into...
- 3rd European MST Conference, Malmö, Sweden - Early bird rate closing soon! The 3rd European MST Conference will be held at the Clarion Hotel & Congress Malmö Live. This conference is great for...
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 92.6% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 77.5% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.7% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2016 - 31st December 2016 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the UK research section of the website.