- Youth Endowment Fund awards MST-UK & Ireland funding to develop an enhanced version of MST Building on the success of MST, MST-UK & Ireland, in partnership with Birmingham Children’s Trust Community Interest Company...
- From Crisis Point to Turning Point FAMILY THERAPY HELPS KEEP YOUNG PEOPLE OUT OF CARE IN ESSEX A new report from the Rees Centre, University of Oxford, highlights the impact...
- International Youth Day 2019 Today is International Youth Day and the theme for 2019 is “Transforming education” This year’s theme highlights...
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 92.6% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 77.5% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.7% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2016 - 31st December 2016 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the UK research section of the website.