- Global award for Northamptonshire social worker with 'passion, dedication and genuine kindness' A children’s social worker at Northamptonshire County Council has won a global award for making a difference to the vulnerable...
- MST Gives Mum Skills to Turn Life Around Mum went from hopeless to in control after MST therapist reinforces skills As a Multisystemic Therapy (MST) supervisor, I always feel...
- A Coordinated Approach to Preventing Placement Police and professionals get called out to the home. Family members are about to give up... Her family life was marked by violence....
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 92.6% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 77.5% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.7% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2016 - 31st December 2016 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the UK research section of the website.