- New programme to protect children at risk of exploitation Children most at risk of being targeted by gangs or violent crime will benefit from better support from specialists across...
- NHS Supports Mental Health Awareness Week As part of #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek, the NHS has produced a range of real-life stories about people experiencing mental health...
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2019 Hosted by the Mental Health Foundation, the theme this year is Body Image – how we think and feel about our bodies....
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 92.6% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 77.5% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.7% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2016 - 31st December 2016 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the UK research section of the website.