- MST Involves the Whole Family in Treatment Stella and Paul were losing control of their adopted son, Charlie. He was becoming violent and affecting the whole family. Luckily, they...
- Implementation Science article of the month “Scaling-out” evidence-based interventions to new populations or new health care delivery systems Abstract Background...
- Changing Behavior Takes Time and That's True for MST Staying the course with Multisystemic Therapy Recently, I decided it was time to get healthy. You know when you reach that point in life...
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 95% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 85.6% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.4% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2015 - 31st December 2015 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the Research section of the website.