- An independent evaluation of the feasibility of using MST FIT in the UK has now been published! Multisystemic therapy for family integrated transitions (MST-FIT) helps young people aged 11 to 17 return to the family home from...
- Understanding Cultural Differences to Achieve Success with MST When a therapist gets a new case, other professionals will sometimes warn, “there are cultural issues.” But what are...
- MST CAN in the Netherlands - a short film DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ENGAGE FAMILIES The mission of Multisystemic Therapy for Child Abuse and Neglect (MST-CAN) is to...
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 95% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 85.6% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.4% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2015 - 31st December 2015 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the Research section of the website.