- A big welcome back for MST in Sheffield! About 100 staff from agencies across Sheffield attending the MST launch last Wednesday in the Town Hall. Following an informative talk from...
- Rise in children taken into care pushes 88% of councils over budget Almost nine out of 10 local authorities in England overspent on children’s social care in the last financial year, as the rising...
- NHS long-term plan: Focus on prevention 'could save 500,000 lives' NHS bosses in England say a new 10-year plan could save up to 500,000 lives by focusing on prevention. GPs, mental health and community...
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 92.6% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 77.5% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.7% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2016 - 31st December 2016 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the UK research section of the website.