- Youth Endowment Fund awards MST-UK & Ireland funding to develop an enhanced version of MST Building on the success of MST, MST-UK & Ireland, in partnership with Birmingham Children’s Trust Community Interest...
- Government of Ireland press release: Bail Supervision Scheme receives ICPA Community Corrections Award The Bail Supervision Scheme, which was designed by the Department of Children and Youth Affairs (DCYA) and is operated by Extern, was...
- From Crisis Point to Turning Point FAMILY THERAPY HELPS KEEP YOUNG PEOPLE OUT OF CARE IN ESSEX A new report from the Rees Centre, University of Oxford, highlights the impact...
Findings from across the UK & Ireland
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK and Ireland shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 94.9% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 76.3% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 92.8% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2018 - 31st December 2018 for standard MST teams in the UK and Ireland
For more information about published research, please visit the UK & Ireland research section of the website.