- Autumn newsletter Find out all of the latest news about MST in the UK and Ireland, as well as other evidence based interventions implemented by NIS...
- Leeds MST FIT team make the shortlist for the Guardian Public Service Awards 2018 The Guardian Public Service Awards’ panel of external judges has met and deliberated, and the Guardian is delighted to announce the...
- World Mental Health Day 2018 The theme of this year’s World Mental Health Day is “young people and mental health in a changing world”. Half of...
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 92.6% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 77.5% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.7% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2016 - 31st December 2016 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the UK research section of the website.