- Dawn Retires Dawn Roberts, Assistant Director of Early Help, Family Support and Youth Justice for Birmingham Children’s Trust recently retired in...
- Focus on Doncaster CAN team The MST CAN team in Doncaster is the first MST team in Doncaster. Multisystemic Therapy for Child Abuse and Neglect (MST-CAN) is an...
- A review of the ‘Celebrating 10 years of MST in Scotland’ Event On the 2nd December 2020 an online information event was held to, celebrating 10 years of implementing MST in Scotland and to share...
Findings from across the UK & Ireland
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK and Ireland shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 93.9% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 77.7% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 90.0% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2019 - 31st December 2019 for standard MST teams in the UK and Ireland
For more information about published research, please visit the UK & Ireland research section of the website.