- MST Helps Keep Son at Home She didn't think MST would work, but now this Scottish mum is grateful she gave MST a chance so her son could remain at home Sean*...
- What do families think about MST? Please visit the "What families say" page for an insight into how the MST programme is viewed by the families who have...
- World Mental Health Day 2017 Mental health in the workplace is the theme of World Mental Health Day 2017. The overall objective is to raise awareness of mental health...
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 95% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 85.6% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.4% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2015 - 31st December 2015 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the UK research section of the website.