- Croeso to N.E.W. MST CYMRU The first MST team in Wales opened in May 2020. Covering the large geographical area of North East Wales, the team delivers MST across two...
- Managing your wellbeing during Coronavirus MST teams are continuing to offer support during the Coronavirus outbreak. We appreciate that there is a lot of uncertainty which is...
- Youth Endowment Fund awards MST-UK & Ireland funding to develop an enhanced version of MST Building on the success of MST, MST-UK & Ireland, in partnership with Birmingham Children’s Trust Community Interest...
Findings from across the UK & Ireland
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK and Ireland shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 93.9% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 77.7% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 90.0% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2019 - 31st December 2019 for standard MST teams in the UK and Ireland
For more information about published research, please visit the UK & Ireland research section of the website.