- Multisystemic Therapy Brings Family Back Together This mother had lost all hope, but then she met her MST therapist, Lauren Skeels (MST Therapist at the Northamptonshire South team) When I...
- MST-UK film now available to view! Please click here to view the short film about MST in the UK
- NICE Guidance on Child Abuse and Neglect - consultation open You can now review and comment on this draft guideline - for more information, please visit the NICE website. The consultation closes on 19...
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 95% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 85.6% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.4% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2015 - 31st December 2015 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the Research section of the website.