- In her own words. One mum shares her story of her MST treatment Her relationship with her 14-year-old son had broken down. She argued with her own parents because they had different parenting styles, and...
- An insight into MST in Wigan An MST Champion Does Whatever it Takes Sometimes, it takes a leap of faith. Sometimes, it takes several. Two years ago, Wigan (a...
- MST Strives to Understand the Cultural Experience of Families Sometimes the key to engaging a family is knowing where they come from... Fifteen-year-old Aaron (not his real name) was referred...
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 95% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 85.6% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.4% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2015 - 31st December 2015 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the Research section of the website.