- Celebrating Black History Month 2023 Natalie Wilmot, Office Manager and Training Coordinator, reflects on what Black History month means to her and the black...
- 10 years of MST in Leicester We congratulate Leicester City Council on ten years of MST practice! We were thrilled to be able to join them in their celebrations in...
- Croesco to North East Wales The first MST Family Integrated Transitions team (MST-FIT) in Wales! The team will deliver MST FIT across two local authorities, Wrexham...
Findings from across the UK & Ireland
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK and Ireland shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 93.9% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 77.7% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 90.0% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2019 - 31st December 2019 for standard MST teams in the UK and Ireland
For more information about published research, please visit the UK & Ireland research section of the website.