- Managing your wellbeing during Coronavirus MST teams are continuing to offer support during the Coronavirus outbreak. We appreciate that there is a lot of uncertainty which is...
- Youth Endowment Fund awards MST-UK & Ireland funding to develop an enhanced version of MST Building on the success of MST, MST-UK & Ireland, in partnership with Birmingham Children’s Trust Community Interest...
- Government of Ireland press release: Bail Supervision Scheme receives ICPA Community Corrections Award The Bail Supervision Scheme, which was designed by the Department of Children and Youth Affairs (DCYA) and is operated by Extern, was...
Findings from across the UK & Ireland
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK and Ireland shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 94.9% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 76.3% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 92.8% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2018 - 31st December 2018 for standard MST teams in the UK and Ireland
For more information about published research, please visit the UK & Ireland research section of the website.