- 'Don't be left in the dark: children and young people's mental health' Click here to read the Local Government Association's short guide to children and young people's mental health, part of...
- Children's Mental Health Week This Children’s Mental Health Week, children, young people and adults are being encouraged to celebrate their uniqueness. It’...
- Can new partnership keep vulnerable children out of care? Five London boroughs, backed by a social impact bond, will offer therapeutic support to at-risk children and their families. To read the...
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 95% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 85.6% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.4% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2015 - 31st December 2015 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the UK research section of the website.