- International Youth Day 2019 Today is International Youth Day and the theme for 2019 is “Transforming education” This year’s theme highlights...
- Stability Index reveals 'explosion' in number of older children in care An "explosion" in the number of older children going into care for reasons such as criminal or sexual exploitation is putting the...
- New children’s minister appointed in Boris Johnson reshuffle Kemi Badenoch, the MP for Saffron Walden, has succeeded Nadhim Zahawi as children’s minister. The appointment was made public on...
Findings from across the UK
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 92.6% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 77.5% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 86.7% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2016 - 31st December 2016 for standard MST teams in the UK
For more information about published and ongoing UK based research trials, please visit the UK research section of the website.