- Bienvenue to the Montpellier Team MST UK & Ireland welcomed the first team in France in September 2021. The service is being hosted in Montpellier by the Centre...
- Sandwell Celebration Event MST Supervisors Lloyd McDonald and Andrea Underhill with support from MST Expert Simone Fox were keen to highlight the excellent work that...
- Youth Endowment Fund Update - Welcome to the Birmingham Team MST-UK & I in partnership with four Local Authorities and Children’s Trusts in England, have established four new teams through a...
Findings from across the UK & Ireland
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK and Ireland shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 93.9% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 77.7% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 90.0% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2019 - 31st December 2019 for standard MST teams in the UK and Ireland
For more information about published research, please visit the UK & Ireland research section of the website.