- Social impact bond initiative launches to reduce number of children in care Five London boroughs have joined forces to launch a therapeutic care programme funded with a £4.5m social impact bond, in a bid to...
- 3rd European MST Conference, Malmö, Sweden - Registration Open! The 3rd European MST Conference will be held at the Clarion Hotel & Congress Malmö Live. This conference is great for...
- MST Helps Keep Son at Home She didn't think MST would work, but now this Scottish mum is grateful she gave MST a chance so her son could remain at home Sean*...
An independent evaluation of the feasibility of using MST FIT in the UK has now been published!
6th July 2017
Multisystemic therapy for family integrated transitions (MST-FIT) helps young people aged 11 to 17 return to the family home from residential care.
The study aimed to:
- identify the issues in implementing MST-FIT
- determine whether it is a feasible intervention
- identify other groups for whom it may be suitable