- World Mental Health Day 2017 Mental health in the workplace is the theme of World Mental Health Day 2017. The overall objective is to raise awareness of mental health...
- Nine Strategies Families Can Use to Help Their Children Succeed School season can be stressful. Here are 9 strategies for families to help their children succeed in school It’s back to school...
- MST Involves the Whole Family in Treatment Stella and Paul were losing control of their adopted son, Charlie. He was becoming violent and affecting the whole family. Luckily, they...
An independent evaluation of the feasibility of using MST FIT in the UK has now been published!
6th July 2017
Multisystemic therapy for family integrated transitions (MST-FIT) helps young people aged 11 to 17 return to the family home from residential care.
The study aimed to:
- identify the issues in implementing MST-FIT
- determine whether it is a feasible intervention
- identify other groups for whom it may be suitable