- MST Gives Mum Skills to Turn Life Around Mum went from hopeless to in control after MST therapist reinforces skills As a Multisystemic Therapy (MST) supervisor, I always feel...
- A Coordinated Approach to Preventing Placement Police and professionals get called out to the home. Family members are about to give up... Her family life was marked by violence....
- How school expulsions could be fueling the rise in youth violence Read the full article from The Conversation
An independent evaluation of the feasibility of using MST FIT in the UK has now been published!
6th July 2017
Multisystemic therapy for family integrated transitions (MST-FIT) helps young people aged 11 to 17 return to the family home from residential care.
The study aimed to:
- identify the issues in implementing MST-FIT
- determine whether it is a feasible intervention
- identify other groups for whom it may be suitable