- Youth Endowment Fund Update - Welcome to the Birmingham Team MST-UK & I in partnership with four Local Authorities and Children’s Trusts in England, have established four new teams through a...
- Working within a MST Team during Covid … a Business Support Officer’s experience Before Covid 19 became a huge part of our lives I was working with my MST team in our local authorities’ offices alongside social...
- Covid-19: Five ways to stay positive through lockdown As lockdown continues it is important to take time to look after yourself, your family, colleagues and friends. There are many resources...
Findings from across the UK & Ireland
Research and audit data from the MST teams based across the UK and Ireland shows that it is possible to replicate the positive results and that MST:
- Keeps children in their homes – 93.9% of young people remain at home;
- Keeps children in school - 77.7% are in school or working;
- Keep children out of trouble - 90.0% have no new criminal charges.
*Figures cover data at the end of treatment the period from 1st January 2019 - 31st December 2019 for standard MST teams in the UK and Ireland
For more information about published research, please visit the UK & Ireland research section of the website.